Promotional terms for entrants in the UK (Any entries made from outside the UK will be subject to UK law).
The promoter of this series of lotteries is TodayTix, Ltd (the "Promoter"). The lotteries in the series are neither endorsed by nor in any way associated with: (i) Apple Inc.; (ii) Google Inc.
All references to "app" in these promotional terms refer to the "TodayTix – West End Tickets" mobile application which is compatible with iPhone, iPad and Android devices and can be downloaded from Apple's App Store (either iPhone or iPad version) or Google Play (Android version). Each entrant must open a registered account via the app in order to enter any of the lotteries in the series.
Please note that if you are a winner of a lottery in the series then you will be sent a notification via email and where you have turned on push notifications, also in the app. Following such notification the app will display a payment page to pay for the discounted price ticket(s). You must pay for the ticket(s) within 1 hour from when the notification email and/or push notification was sent to your mobile device to claim such ticket(s).
An entrant in any TodayTix lottery for the chance to purchase tickets for a particular showing will not be rolled-over to any prize draw for another performance.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. The start date for each lottery in the series is the date and time when tickets for a new performance of such lottery are made available for purchase via the app. The closing date for each lottery is precisely 4 hours before the stated time of the relevant performance.
The Promoter will not consider entries received after the relevant date and time set out in this section 1. Only one entry into each lottery per person.
2. ELIGIBILITY. This series of lotteries is open to anyone aged 18 years or over resident in the UK only, who enters via the app, excluding:
employees of the Promoter and their families, the Promoter's service providers, agents and anyone professionally associated with this prize draw;
those who have already entered the lottery that relates to the same production and performance (in addition, please note that an entrant in any lottery will not be rolled-over to any later such lottery for another performance);
3. HOW TO ENTER ONE OF THE SERIES OF LOTTERIES. To enter, please submit an Entrance Form available via the app no later than 4 hours prior to the relevant performance and you will be automatically entered into the lottery for that same performance.
4. All entry instructions will form part of these promotional terms.
5. DRAWING OF WINNERS. The winners of the relevant prize draw in the series will be drawn within 3-4 hours prior to the relevant performance in a random drawing by a computer process from all eligible Entrance Forms received during the promotion period for such lottery as set out in section 1.
There are at least 10 discounted price tickets available as prizes for each lottery in the series, which are always drawn in two stages:
All tickets available are drawn at random and assigned to winners
If a winner declines or fails to claim their tickets within an hour, these tickets will be re-assigned at random to another entrant
Choosing to enter for either 1 or 2 tickets holds no bearing on your chances of being drawn as a winner.
When the winners are drawn for each lottery in the series, the same computer process will be used to randomly select "reserve" winners, as described in section 7 above (i.e. those who selected an individual ticket upon entry could become a "reserve" winner if one or more of the winners in stage 1 of the draw do not claim their respective ticket). If you are a "reserve" winner and the original winner does not claim the tickets, you will be sent an email 3 hours before the relevant performance to let you know that you’ve been assigned as a winner. All replacement winners are selected from the drawn "reserve" at random.
6. NOTIFICATION TO WINNERS. The winners will then be notified by email and (if the push notification functionality is turned on in the entrant's mobile device settings and app) push notification via the mobile device on which the app is installed. That notification email will be promptly sent to the email address he/she submitted as part of the registration process for the app.
If the winner:
(i) does not respond to such email or push notification within 1 hour by purchasing the ticket(s) for the stated performance;
(ii) cannot receive the prize notification email sent to the email address he/she submitted as part of the registration process for the app; and/or
(iii) refuses or is unable to prove his/her eligibility to enter the relevant prize draw as set out in section 2,
such winner forfeits all rights to win such lottery and/or receive the prize, and a "reserve" winner will be drawn and notified in accordance with section 5).
7. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. The winner will receive a notification in the app and email enable him/her to purchase 1 or 2 tickets for the relevant performance. The initial request of either 1 or 2 tickets in the Entrance Form of each winner cannot be amended when the discounted price tickets are claimed.
There is no cash alternative in whole or in part of the prize. The prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable.
Once purchased, the prize tickets are displayed in the 'My Orders' section of the app.
8. THE PROMOTER'S LIABILITY. Except that the Promoter does not exclude or limit its liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that may not, by law, be limited or excluded, the Promoter accepts no liability in relation to an entrant's participation (or inability to participate) in any of the series of lotteries, including without limitation any use made by a winner of (or inability to use) the prize, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
9. If any of the lotteries in the series cannot be executed as planned due to technical problems or circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter shall not incur any liability and no payment or prize of any kind for such lottery(ies) will be awarded.
10. The Promoter's determination and decision on all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Any dispute or situation not covered by these promotional terms will be resolved by the Promoter's management in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned and, subject to the following section, that decision will be binding on all entrants.
11. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This series of lotteries and these promotional terms shall be governed by English law, and an entrant agrees that any dispute between him/her and the Promoter regarding them or any of the lotteries in the series will only be dealt with by the English courts, provided that, if an entrant lives in a part of the United Kingdom other than England, the applicable law of that part of the United Kingdom will govern and any dispute will only be dealt with by the courts there.
12. If any part of these promotional terms is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these promotional terms shall be unaffected and shall remain in force.
13. DATA PROTECTION. By entering one of the lotteries in the series, an entrant agrees to the personal information in his/her Entrance Form being processed by the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy and Cookies Policy (which can be accessed here or via this link: http://www.todaytix.com/uk/london/privacy-policy/
14. WINNERS' DETAILS. Each winner's name and county can be requested by sending a self-address pre-paid envelop to TodayTix, c/o WeWork, 1 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2EX.
15. Any queries and comments concerning any of the lotteries in the series should be directed in writing, stating the relevant production, to "TodayTix discounted price tickets – lotteries", TodayTix, c/o WeWork, 1 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2EX.