'TODAYTIX RUSH' PROMOTIONAL TERMS
Promotional terms for participants in the UK (any person who resides elsewhere is not eligible to participate in the 'TodayTix Rush' sales promotion).
The promoter of the 'TodayTix Rush' sales promotion is TodayTix, Ltd (the "Promoter"). This sales promotion is neither endorsed by nor in any way associated with: (i) Apple Inc.; (ii) Google Inc.; (iii) Facebook Inc.; (iv) Twitter Inc.; (v) any owner/licensor of any musical or theatrical performance for which tickets are available to purchase under the 'TodayTix Rush' sales promotion and/or (vi) the theatre in which it is performed.
All references to "app" in these promotional terms refer to the "TodayTix – West End Tickets" mobile application which is compatible with iPhone, iPad and Android devices and can be downloaded from Apple's App Store (either iPhone or iPad version) or Google Play (Android version). Each participant must open a registered account via the app in order to participate in the 'TodayTix Rush' sales promotion – please see here [insert hyperlink] to open a registered account via the app.
Please note that in order to unlock and access the 'TodayTix Rush' section of the app, you will on each occasion first be invited (but not required) to post content about it to your registered account with Twitter or Facebook from within the app. Although such content will never involve your endorsement of a third party product or service (other than the then-current musical/theatrical performance featured on the locked screen of the 'TodayTix Rush' section of the app) please do not proceed to post such content unless you agree with all of it. Your decision to post content will not affect the ticket(s) available to you in the 'Rush' section of the app and/or their price. Regardless of whether or not you post content, the app will display a payment page to pay for the discounted price ticket(s). You must then pay for the ticket(s) without delay to secure them.
Please note that the discounted price tickets sold through the 'TodayTix Rush' section of the app are for the stated performance time of the featured musical/theatrical performance which will always be later on the same date. The discounted price tickets are very limited in quantity and subject to availability sold on a 'first come first served basis'. If either there is:
- less that 1 hour until the featured musical/theatrical performance; or
- all the discounted price tickets have been sold for it,
then the 'TodayTix Rush' section of the app shall not be able to be unlocked from such point until the following date on which discounted price tickets are available for purchase through the 'TodayTix Rush' section of the app – either for the same or a different musical/theatrical performance.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. You may purchase either 1 or 2 discounted price tickets for the featured musical/theatrical performance from as soon as these are marketed within the 'TodayTix Rush' section of the app. The closing time/deadline for the purchase of such tickets is either:
- 1 hour until the featured musical/theatrical performance; or
- all the discounted price tickets have been sold.
In either case the 'TodayTix Rush' section of the app shall not be able to be unlocked from such point until the following date on which discounted price tickets are available for purchase through the 'TodayTix Rush' section of the app.
Only 1 or 2 tickets may be purchased for any particular performance per person.
2. ELIGIBILITY. This sales promotion is open to anyone aged 18 years or over resident in the UK only, who selects the 'TodayTix Rush' section of the app, excluding employees of the Promoter and their families, the Promoter's service providers, agents and anyone professionally associated with this sales promotion.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SALES PROMOTION. To participate, please select the 'TodayTix Rush' section of the app and post the proposed content about this sales promotion to your registered account with Twitter or Facebook from within the app. If you decide to proceed and post such content then the app will then display a payment page to pay for the discounted price ticket(s). You must then pay for the ticket(s) without delay and always within 1 hour of the relevant performance to secure them (otherwise you will lose the opportunity to purchase them).
4. All instructions within the 'TodayTix Rush' section of the app will form part of these promotional terms.
5. THE PROMOTER'S LIABILITY. Except that the Promoter does not exclude or limit its liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that may not, by law, be limited or excluded, the Promoter accepts no liability in relation to a participant's participation (or inability to participate) in this sales promotion, including without limitation any use made by a participant of (or inability to use) the purchased ticket(s).
6. If this sales promotion cannot be executed as planned due to technical problems or circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter shall not incur any liability and no payment or ticket(s) of any kind will be awarded.
7. The Promoter's determination and decision on all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Any dispute or situation not covered by these promotional terms will be resolved by the Promoter's management in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned and, subject to the following section, that decision will be binding on all participants.
8. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This sales promotion and these promotional terms shall be governed by English law, and a participant agrees that any dispute between him/her and the Promoter regarding this sales promotion or these promotional terms will only be dealt with by the English courts, provided that, if a participant lives in a part of the United Kingdom other than England, the applicable law of that part of the United Kingdom will govern and any dispute will only be dealt with by the courts there.
9. If any part of these promotional terms is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these promotional terms shall be unaffected and shall remain in force.
10. Any queries and comments concerning this sales promotion should be directed in writing to "TodayTix Rush", TodayTix, c/o WeWork, 1 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2EX.